Kiosquorama is a general interest association working for the implementation of cultural projects carrying a general interest dimension, by the promotion of a more local, participative, cultural and sustainable urban democracy.
Kiosquorama festival is organized by KIOSQUORAMA association, licences 2-1090545 et 3-1090546.
Kiosquorama has been organizing for the past 7 years a free and itinerant festival in Parisian and European bandstands.
On each date, day or night : a unique line up, in a trendy and friendly atmosphere, contemporary art pieces and an area dedicated to eco-responsible and eco-citizen :
- Free concerts under the bandstand mixing emerging and recognized artists from contemporary stage.
- An eco-citizen village, built around the bandstand, promoting local associations and project holders in the field of sustainable development, solidarity, youth and innovation, conceived as an interactive awareness- raising area for everyone.
Original and interactive installations and art pieces, created by contemporary artists and displayed in the gardens along the concerts and the fair.
Eric Petrotto – General Director of 1D Lab
Aurélien Dubois – President of Surprize
- GÉNÉRAL DIRECTOR
- GENERAL COORDINATION / PRODUCTION
- PARTNERSHIP / PRODUCTION
- MUSICAL PROGRAMMING
- PRESS RELATION
- Highlight artistic expression and citizen innovation during participatory, accessible and festive events.
- Connect territory and its actors to encourage mobility and networking in an artistic and eco-citizen way.
- Contribute to territory’s animation and attractiveness, by proposing a cultural, artistic, eco-citizen, free and itinerant event. But also by creating sustainable collaboration at a local level.
- Encourage partners, but also artistic and eco-citizen project’s radiation and visibility, to wide public (9 000 persons in 2014) and professionals.